Saturday 2 August 2008

2nd August, 2008

Today's weather;

It's very cloudy again and it seems that the sun is struggling to burn this layer away. Current temp at 7 am is 25.5C.

Yesterday saw a grey sky all day long but it stayed dry until the early afternoon. Around 6 pm there was a shower and it must have rained during last night since this morning everything was wet. Max temp reached 31C.
Not a great start of this August but it's still early days and yesterday was a great day to have spend at the beach.

Here's an update on my request to vote for my blog at Thai Stars. My blog started out with 6 votes at position # 122. Now there are 22 votes and my blog moved from 4th, 8th and 25th to even back to 109th position. This morning the blog is at # 40 with an average of 4.0.
It seems that some people also vote very low, hence the drop to # 109, this was with an average of 3.9.
Thanks for voting though and I appreciate it if you keep voting.

Camille

No comments: