Thursday 15 November 2007

Cha cha cha changes and a new blog

Recently some changes have occurred on my blog and a new blog has seen the light.

Big news for me is the creation of a new blog, Camille's Samui hotel recommendations, a blog with hotels I recommend including the reasons why I like these hotels or resorts. More to follow on this shortly.

The last couple of days I've also added a new weather site; Accu weather. This seems to be a very good weather forecaster.

I've added my Facebook profile, so anybody visiting here who has a Facebook account and is desperate for a friend...............

There are also a load of new blog buttons, on some of them you can click and vote for my blog, if you got enough spare time at your hands, give it a go.

Last month I added a button for Nomad Insurance, who offer travel insurance.

Last but not least, if you like this blog and you find it useful, please make a small donation. Everything is welcome and appreciated!

Hope you enjoy the current changes, I'm sure there's more to come in the future and I most certainly hope to see you coming back here.

Camille

No comments: